Vision: Kainos will help to stop re-offending through changing lives.
Mission: We are determined to reduce reoffending and enable men to live purposeful lives inside prison and after release in the community. Our mission is inspired by Christian values of social concern.
Values: our ethos is underpinned by –
- Individual worth – each person is individually valued.
- Partnership – we work cooperatively with other agencies to deliver the best possible results.
- Willingness to learn – we continually evaluate and externally validate our effectiveness at reducing re-offending through accreditation and research.
- Supportiveness – we fully support our staff and volunteers, encouraging creativity and listening with respect to the needs and opinions of all those who work for us.
- Inclusivity – our programmes are open to all offenders, regardless of personal beliefs or background.
- Integrity – we behave in a fair, honest and ethical manner.
- Accountability – every person takes responsibility for his or her actions.