Access our services

Man receiving certificate
Most referrals to Challenge to Change in custody are made via the prison Offender Management Unit.

Men may also make a self-referral in prison.


  • If you are a Criminal Justice professional and wish to make a referral please contact us, providing brief details on the contact form. We will then contact you with specific information.
  • If you are a friend or relative of a prisoner and would like further information on Challenge to Change, please contact us.